My Profound Pedagogues

 My Profound Pedagogues ! 


And then, I was all away from my home

the black boards, the dusty chalks, dusters...

It was said , I am in school , but no matter what, I always searched for my mother. 

My teary eyes were then blurred when she came with a gentle touch on my shoulder, And then she said I am Your Teacher !

And like her, many hands patted over me ...  

Days passed , and my tears  vanished, as I Grew,

I was cleared, corrected, criticised 

But her love was the same as the day one.   

The teacher , 

Trashed my traumas

Enriched my ideas

Arranged my chaos with clarity 

Cherished my dreams 

Heard me with compassion 

Enacted many Concepts

Ruled many Roles,


The faces were different ,

When some said squares and variables,

others dealt poetic devices and dispersion 

when some dusted the boards with the rusted roots and aspiring asteroids 

others made it creative and colourful.

Those  were not merely voices in a room,

Nor names beneath a lesson  learned;

but  were the gentle light that chased the gloom

and made blooms


In my flaws they taught us to glow,

when I surrendered , they turned my scaffolders 

When I glided to shallowness, they wrapped me in sagacity ,

They turned my queries and worries to discoveries, 

Through those profound pedagogues, 

Through those propounded postulates,

in Parity and

Poured me to a Pneumatophore like Proficient

And I still Hunt to grasp them in me,

Because beyond they inspired , they keeps me to aspire ...

They're my Profound Pedagogues !

Comments